Sunday, December 26, 2010
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
- 4 sheets of White GP cardstock (Walmart)
- Black cardstock (Walmart)
- Brown, red and orange cardstock from M's.
- 4 small brads
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Hi there, my son and I had a wonderful day making a lot of crafts together. First, we played around with our new Cricut Jolly Holidays cartridge (lite) and cut a Santa, a penguin and a cute snowman. Then we made animal headbands for the whole family. Finally, I drew a Santa (inspired by a SU! stamp) and a Christmas tree and then he colored and decorated them (with a little of mommy's help of course). We had a great time together!! Thanks for looking.
Monday, December 6, 2010
- SU! Very Vanilla cardstock (card base)
- SU! Cherry Cobbler cardstock and ink
- SU! Early Expresso cardstock and ink
- SU! Old Olive cardstock and ink
- SU! Jolly Holiday Designers Series paper
- SU! Sparkly & Bright stamp set
- SU! Scallop Edge Border paper punch
Friday, December 3, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
- Cricut Expresssion Die Cutting Machine
- Toy Story Cricut cartridge
- Paper crimper
- SU! Blush Blossom cardstock (skin tone)
- Hobby Lobby 8.5" x 11" color cardstock pack
- Scotch Scrapbooker's glue with 2-way applicator (Michaels)
- Wood sticks (Walmart)
- Tin container from Michaels ($3)
- Georgia Pacific white cardstock
- ATG tape gun (double sided tape)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Hi there, I am so excited Thanksgiving is just around the corner! We'are throwing a party to celebrate my son's 4th birthday the Thanksgiving weekend and he picked Toy Story as the party's theme. I made about 16 invitations using the Toy Story Cricut Cartridge and Cricut Design Studio. Cardstock is from one of the big cardstock packs from Hobby Lobby and for the base I used white cardstock from Walmart. My wonderful husband helped me to glue down the little pieces and even though it was a pain in the back, we loved the end result. Hope you like them!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
For the second layout I used pictures I took in the Halloween of 2009. It was the first halloween my son actually went trick-or-treating. He was a cute lion. We all had a blast!! I used the DCWV Doodlin' Around 8x8 paper stack. Hope you like them!!!
I used sketches from Sketch Inspiration http://sketchinspiration.ning.com/ on both of them. Thanks for looking!!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Last week was raining a lot, so we spent a lot of time indoors and my little one got bored. He loves to use the cricut, so we made three of the four 3-D robots from the Cricut Robotz Cart. He picked the colors up and helped me load and unload the paper (he knows which buttons to press). We had a blast. Hope you like them!!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
As part of this award I am supposed to tell you 6 truths about myself and 1 lie or vice versa. I chose to tell 6 truths and 1 lie, so try to figure out which is the lie.
1. My favorite color is brown.
2. My husband supports my hobby 100%.
3. I love cats.
4. I am addicted to SU! products.
5. I consider myself an environmentalist but realistic.
6. I like soccer.
7. My husband taught me how to cook.
Please leave a comment under this post telling me which of the statements above is not true and I will randomly pick a winner of a Crop-a-dile among the ones who guessed it right on Wednesday June 23, 2010. (Sorry, US only). Thanks!!!
Monday, June 14, 2010
- Cricut Expression
- Create a Critter cart (owl)
- Everyday Paper Dolls cart (cap)
- Big Shot Express
- SU! Top Note Die
- Paper crimper
- Recollections cardstock (Neutral pack from M's)
- The Paper Studio Grad-u-a-tion cardstock pack (from HL)
- Black cardstock from Wal-Mart
- SU! clear bags
- Glue dots
- Orange cardstock from M's
Monday, May 31, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010