Thursday, January 14, 2010

More inchies




First of all, HAPPY 2010!!!
Wow! It's been over a month since my last post. I was pretty busy getting ready for the holidays and then we went to Mexico to visit our family. We caught a very bad cold in Mexico, so when we were back in the States, we spent most of the rest of our vacation very sick. Then my boss had surgery last week, so I was pretty busy completing a buch of projects and what not.
As previously posted, I joined an inchie swap a while ago, due on 01/15/10. I also joined two twinchie swaps but got cancelled :( . Anyway, I sent my set of inchies on time but there were some people who couldn't complete theirs, so I volunteered to make an extra set. The pictures above show the inchies I made. They will go postal this coming Saturday.
Materials: DCWV Animal Crackers paper stack (patterned cardstock), SU! Not Quite Navy cardstock, SU! Whispering White crafts ink pad, Cateye Chestnut Roan inkpad, dimmensionals, white Signo Uniball pen, and stamp from the SU! Love Bug stamp set (hostess set).
Thanks for looking!

1 comment: