Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stamps Index


My stamp collection is continuously growing (most of them are from SU!), so whenever I need to make a card or craft using stamps, it takes me forever to go through each of my stamp sets to decide what to use. So I came up with the idea of this Stamps Index. I cut in half 8.5 x11" mutipurpose white paper and wrote down the stamp set name. Then I stamp all the images in that stamp set on the 4.25x5.5" paper as shown in the second picture. For the cover and back I used SU! cardstock and laminated it using the PC YourStory binding and laminating machine. Then I bound all the pages using my BIA. I left a buch of blank sheets for the future stamps I am planning to buy :) It is pretty simple but helps me speeding up the design process. Thanks for looking!!!
Tools:
  • Bind it all
  • YourStory binding and laminating machine
  • Cricut Expression
  • Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge
  • SU! corner rounder

Materials:

  • SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock
  • 3/4" BIA black wire
  • YourStory laminating sheets
  • SU! Chocolate Chip ribbon
  • Assorted ribbon from M's
  • Multipurpose white paper
  • SU! Chocolate Chip classic ink pad
  • SU! Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper
  • SU! So Saffron cardstock
  • SU! Whisper White cardstock
  • SU! Chocolate Chip marker

1 comment: