Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunshine Award and Beautiful Blogger Award

I would like to thank Sheila from the She is a Sassy Lady blog, http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/ . She passed the Sunshine Award on to me. Please don't forget to check out her wonderful blog full of beatiful projects and ideas. Sheila, thanks for thinking about new bloggers like me.

I also would like to thank Audrey from the Cute and Some blog, http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/. Audrey passed on to me the Beautiful Blogger Award. I hope you take the time to go and visit her amazing blog. Audrey, thanks for visiting my blog on a regular basis and thanks for leaving all those nice comments. I really appreciate it!! Following the rules, I have to list 7 things about myself, so here they are:
1. I was born in the US but lived in Mexico most of my life. I moved back to the States to go to college.
2. My favorite color is brown. I like it so much that one of the walls in my bedroom is chocolate brown or SU!-speaking, Chocolate Chip brown.
3. I have two sisters.
4. I'm into fashion and my favorite TV shows are What not to Wear and Project Runway.
5. I love the Beatles and all their songs.
6. My first trip by myself was to Montreal, Canada. Beautiful city!
7. I'm a paperholic and addicted to Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I look forward to watching you grow... you have so much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, Thanks a lot!! I remember you from the Cricut MB. You used to have a photo of you with your husband as your avatar right? I remember you saying you have been married to your sweetheart for a long time and that is something I really admire of you. I have been happily married to the love of my life for more than 10 years and still going strong. BTW, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You have a beautiful blog and you deserve it!!!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete