Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank You Cards

Hi there! Our son's b-day party was a week ago and we are finally getting back to normal. This is the first b-day party I planned all by myself and have to say it was a lot of fun.
These are the Thank you cards that I sent out to friends and family that attended the party. They were pretty easy to make. I used Stampin' Up! Designers Series Paper pack "Sweet Pea" (retired), SU! Whisper White Cardstock for the card base, and SU! colored cardstock (Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, and So Saffron). The Thank you stamp is from a SU! stamp set. This is the first time I used my sewing machine on my cards. I used the zig zag stitch as an embellisment. It was not hard at all and it looked awesome.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment