Monday, May 9, 2011

Handmade Paper Flowers

 
Hello! Wow, it's been almost two months since my last post!! I've been pretty busy creating and haven't had the time to post all my creations. I signed up for a couple of swaps in the cricut message board plus had been part of the monthly cut RAK. For one of the swaps I had to make 25 handmade flowers and after watching a bunch of online tutorials on how to make flowers using a wide variety of materials, I decided to for some very beautiful paper flowers. The tutorial I used to make these flowers can be found at The Green Bean Crafterole which is one of my favorite blogs. I made them using SU! cardstock, SU! designers paper, and vellum from The Paper Source. Hope the ladies from the message board liked them.

2 comments:

  1. wowser!...these turned out fantastic!...love 'em!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you greenbean, I'm glad you liked them. Your tutorial was very helpful. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete