Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Simpathy Card

 

About three weeks ago the father of one of my husband's coworker passed away and my husband asked me to make a simpathy card for her.  This was the first time ever I had to make one and have to say I had a really hard time trying to come up with something.  I made two very simple versions of it and my husband chose the one with the dark blue background. The sentiment for the inside of the card is from the SU! Thoughts & Prayers Stamp set and it reads as follows:

                         "Praying for friends
                          to confort you,
                          faith to uphold you,
                          and loving memories
                          to heal your heart"

I think it's a beautiful sentiment.  Thanks for looking.

Tools:
  • SU! Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set
  • SU! Early Expresso classic ink pad
  • SU! corner punch
  • ATG tape gun
Materials:
  • SU! Crumb Cake cardstock
  • SU! Whisper White cardstock
  • Cloud 9 Specialty double-sided cardstock Pad.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Leirad... You have an award waiting for you in my blog...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete