Thursday, September 29, 2011

Get Well Soon Card

Today I would like to share with you a Get Well card I created using a Sketch from I Heart 2 Stamp. I colored the image using Sketch Copic Markers.  Hope you like it!!Tools:
  • SU! Pun Fun Stamp Set
  • Sketch Copic Markers
Materials:
  • GP White cardstock
  • Bazzill Gray textured cardstock
  • The Paper Source green cardstock (don't know the actual name of it)
  • My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky 6x6 Designer Paper Pad (Lime Twist Collection)
  • Aqua Rick Rack
  • SU! Kiwi Kiss button
  • SU! hemp twine

2 comments:

  1. Super cute...did you raid my scrap room? I have those stamps and that paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Get Well Soon Messages. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete