Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tilda Birthday card

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a wonderful week now that Fall is finally here. I have always loved the look of images colored using Copic markers but thought they were on the expensive side.  Last July my sister gave me a Michaels' giftcard for my B-day and since Michaels started carrying Sketch Copic markers, I took advantage of their 45% off coupon for entire purchase on artists' markers and bought a bunch.  My husband saw how I was excited about the markers, so he gave me extra money to buy some more.  


I really wanted to play with my Copics right away but unfortunately my work kept me pretty busy  for the last two months, so I didn't have a chance to play.  Things at work have finally slowed down and decided to give it a try.  This is the first time I'm coloring a stamped image using Copics and really hope you like it.  I know I still have a lot to learn, but wanted to show you what I have been doing. I have also been working on a bunch of other projects that I'm planning to share with you this week.  Thanks for looking!!


Tools:

  • SU! So Happy for You stamp set (2011 Sale-A-Bration)
  • Tilda Playing Hopscotch stamp
Materials:
  • GP White cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky 6x6 Designer Paper Pad (Lime Twist Collection)
  • Aqua rick rack
  • SU! Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Great job...those Copics seem to have a way of multiplying, don't they! Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonya! Tell me about it... I started with 12 Copics and in a period of 1 month became the proud owner of 42 Sketch Copic markers :)
    Last month I was too busy and didn't stop by Ms but this month if they offer another coupon like the one I used, I'm in trouble :p

    ReplyDelete