Friday, October 28, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge No. 15

Hello my friends.  It's time for another challenge at the Cricut 360!  Cold weather is finally here (well at least were I live) and with Winter in mind, this week's challenge is to create a card or layout ALL in white, no other color are allowed at all and using any of the Cricut Cartridges.  
My take for this challenge was to create a card using cuts from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.   This cartridge is one of my favorites!! Cardstock is Georgia Pacific (Walmart) and glitter is from Martha Stewart Collection.  Since this card is all white I decided to used embossing to give dimension to it. Hope you like it!  To check out the amazing creations from the rest of the design team don't forget to stop by the Cricut 360 Challenge blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments: